Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mayflower Dog Show

Mayflower Pembroke Welsh Corgi Specialty show, 2008

Blogger Phoebe's ringside seat

"Tina" (CH Merthyr I Thought So Too), wins Best in Show

Tina getting congratulated, "Yeah! You won!"


Blogger Phoebe here,

I've just been to the Mayflower Pembroke Welsh Corgi Specialty dog show, where Corgis from all over New England, and even other areas of the country, come to compete for Best in Show. I had lots of fun and saw all the action from my ringside seat. I even took the judges out for a day of birding, before they had to judge. I'll be bringing you up to date with more, but the news flash is that Tina, that beautiful tri-colored Corgi female, won Best in Show.

2 comments:

ChrisJ said...

What a gorgeous dog! My first dog was a corgi but he didn't live too long. Came to us with some kind of a disease from a breeder. He had a long pedigree too.

Suzanne said...

What a lovely dog, I can see why she was a favourite.