Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Corgi Outtakes

Time for a Corgi break,
Outtakes from trying to get a Halloween photo of our Corgis. (I'm still working on it). Phoebe is on the left, Abby is on the right.

Phoebe, "I am closing my eyes and holding out for more bribery and cookies before I cooperate for a photo."
Abby, "You want us to do what?"

Phoebe, "Whatever you do, Abby, don't look at the pumpkin!" Abby, "Yes Obi-wan, master of getting bribes."

Scene behind my desk chair a few moments ago.
"Zzzzzzzzz, Zzzzzzzzzzzz" (Corgi's dreaming of ways they can get more cookies).
Did you ever notice how 2 Corgis align themselves in complementary fashion. I love the way they are both facing each other while sleeping, feet in mirror image.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Oh, they are so sweet! It is almost impossible to get more than one dog to cooperate for a photo shoot, and that is a job!! I have been trying to get the 3 of mine to pose, not gonna happen!

LNMP298 said...

Adorable! It's nice that they have each other for company, too.

Erica Houskeeper said...

So cooperative! They are very cute. By the way, I love your birding photos -- they are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe looks just like Polo when he closes his eyes and doesn't want to do what you want him to do. They are both so cute.

Cindy said...

I can't believe I came upon your website! I am a huge fan of birds and corgis, too! I'm adding this site to my favorites! We have a 2-year old pembroke corgi named Finn. He keeps us in stitches!

Catherine said...

Oh, your Corgis are so adorable! My Buhunds nap in "complementary fashion" just as your Corgis do, only back-to-back. I wondered how you got those fabulously cute pictures in the newer post... now I know!