Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Corgi Break 2

And now for another Corgi Break, brought to you by Phoebe the blogger.

"Hi,
You know how I love to blog about moi. Guess what? My photo is in the 2010 National Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club of America Calendar, not once, but twice! Above is me guarding the farm. I do think I have a nice derriere (although I might have heard my owners referring to something like a big butt). Anyway, this photo appears on the last page of the calendar with a nice story.

My other photo, taken of me in the snow with my sidekick Abby, is the photo for the month of January. You'll have to buy the calendar to see that.
To find out more about the calendar, click here.

Until later,





"woof-woof, slurp slurp"
Blogger Phoebe

2 comments:

Cindy R said...

Congratulations, Phoebe! We've always known you were a star--perhaps I can take partial credit for giving you your start as a cover girl for The Corgi Cryer. I'm eagerly awaiting my calendar.
Cindy R

Lillian Stokes said...

Love Ya' Cindy,
Slurps,
Blogger Phoebe