Search This Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Carrot Trick

Hi, I'm Phoebe the Corgi. I'm smiling because my friend, Addy, the Jack Russell Terrier, is over to play.

We ran around the house and played, then Lillian told us to sit, stay, so she could take a photo. Notice how I'm a camera ham and I love to have my photo taken.

Next, Addy's Mom said Addy could do the amazing carrot trick. I'm watching very closely. She told Addy to sit up,

then put the carrot on her nose,

And Addy balanced it there until her Mom said it was OK to flip it off her nose and eat it. In this case, it fell backward off her nose onto the floor, definitely NOT because I was interfering. Guess who got to eat it?

Photos © Lillian Stokes, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my lifetime, I have seen many cute dogs, my own being a prime example but Phoebe trumps them all. Look at that face !