Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Phoebe's Ice Cream

Blogger Phoebe, here. For my 1st birthday party, I invited my brother, Polo, to go for ice cream. Our local farm stand has great ice cream and, best of all, they have "doggie ice cream". My Mom, Lillian, told the girl who was dishing out the ice cream, that she had two Corgis in the car who were celebrating their 1st birthday. The girl said, "Oh, I love Corgi's, so I'll give them extra dog cookies on their ice cream."

This is good stuff. I'm on the left, Polo is on the right.

I went right for the ice cream and ate the cookies second.

Polo had never had ice cream, so, at first, he didn't know what to make of it.

But he caught on fast, and went for it. He even finished before I did.

After the ice cream we got to play together. The running helps work off the ice cream. Gotta keep our trim figures. Plus, he's a show dog, and can't be fat.

I'm on the right, Polo is on the left. Can you tell we're brother and sister?

Photos © Lillian Stokes, 2007

3 comments:

Mary C said...

What a fun day you had with your brother. And here's to many more years of fun, Phoebe!

NatureWoman said...

Happy birthday Phoebe and Polo! You're beautiful corgis!

Jayne said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Phoebe!