Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Phoebe In Love

Hi there, it's blogger Phoebe reporting again. Well, I'm head over heels in love!

This big hunk o' burning love is named Scooter. Have I got good taste or what!! I fell for him the minute I laid eyes on him. Scooter is a tri-colored Corgi from Indiana, and he and his humans came to visit us recently.

I gave him my dynamite 'come hither' look,

and he couldn't resist me. Here we are hugging.

The humans started to notice what was going on, and I heard them muttering words like..
"floozy"...

....."getting X rated",

and, "it's a good thing she's spayed" (whatever that means).

But what do they know...my true love and I just whispered sweet nothings...

Then posed for the camera.
This is blogger Phoebe, signing off, until next time..."woof, woof".

Photos © Lillian Stokes, 2007

4 comments:

Mary C said...

Way to go, Phoebe!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe and Scooter, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S.. Wait! Is that an Indigo Bunting in that tree?

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photos of Scooter & Phoebe.
I have a Scooter Son.
He's just like his Father.
They make a nice pair of corgis
in love

Susan said...

What a beautiful couple!